Your pet can greatly benefit from regular wellness examinations. Whether you have a puppy or kitten, a senior citizen, or any age in between, we will conduct a thorough physical examination with each wellness checkup to develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help detect early signs of illness that may not be visible at home and will address any other health concerns before they progress.
Such visits also aid in establishing relationships with you, your family and your pet(s). Through these consultations, we get to know your pet’s lifestyle, personality, health risks, home environment, and other details vital to your companion’s well-being.
We offer different levels of well-pet care in packages now. This will allow your pet to receive optimal care and allows you to pay a monthly payment on the 20th of each month. You can start off with basic, annual care that includes ALL exams, any needed core vaccine, intestinal parasite screening and wellness bloodwork. You also have the option of purchasing a plan that includes a dental cleaning and additional bloodwork. You may also add-on some vaccines like lepto and flu vaccines (H3N2 and H3N8) to your plan. Plans are available for puppies and kittens as well as young adult and senior pets. You can learn more about the plans and pricing in the links below.
- Puppy Packages
- Kitten Packages
- Adult/Senior Dog Packages
- Adult/Senior Cat Packages
A well pet exam at The Paw Patch Veterinary Hospital includes:
- Thorough evaluation of external and internal organ systems
- Questions directed to you regarding your pet’s behavior, appetite, exercise habits, and normal activities at home
- Routine veterinary diagnostic testing if necessary
- Pet vaccinations as needed
- Weight measurement
- Assessment of any subtle changes in well-being
- Opportunity to ask our doctor any questions about your pet
We highly recommend the following wellness schedule:
- Annual wellness checkups for pets up to 7 years of age
- Biannual wellness exams for senior pets (ages 7 and up)